Fulfilling the Passive House requirements
IDEAL 8000® system is a new proposition from Aluplast, which sees the main accent placed on the improvement of thermal parameters. This was achieved by increasing the depth of the new Ideal 8000 series to 85mm, using 6 chamber profile construction and the triple-seal system.
Profile’s thermal transmittance of Uf=1,0W/m2K places it among the solutions highly desirable for investors dedicated to thermally efficient construction. The use of highly efficient glazing units up to 51 mm of width allows fabrication of windows with extremely low thermal transmittance.
For example, a reference window of 1230x1480, fitted with a unit of Ug=0,5 W/m2K produces a window of a combined Uw=0,76 W/m2K, fulfilling the Passive House requirements.
The triple-seal set not only improves the thermal efficiency of the window, but also positively affects the isolating values of the product.
ALUPLAST IDEAL 8000®
The best burglary protection for your window frames
The additional interior profile web for the third gasket all around the window frame improves thermal insulation and prevents the sash from being forced open easily.
You can rest assured: with safetec inside you have chosen the perfect security component for your window frame.
- 85 mm construction depth
- Uf=1.0 W/m²K
- Uw=0.83 W/m²K with standard-triple-glazing with Ug=0.6 and Psi=0.040 W/mK
- Uw=0.67 W/m²K best possible option with triple glazing with Ug=0.4 and Psi=0.030 W/mK
- safetec inside (central profile wall system)
- Up to RC3 burglar protection
- Up to 48 dB sound insulation (sound insulation class 5)
- Up to 51 mm glazing
- Many decor variations available
- Available with aluskin® aluminium shells (wide array of colours)
- Recessed version, semi-recessed version
- Concealed drainage is possible
- Optional bonding inside (adhesive technology)