Economy as a guiding principle
The S 8000 IQ profile system demonstrates GEALAN's consistent focus on the needs of the market. The development objective for this system with rebate gaskets and an installation depth of 74 mm was to create a cost-effective profile with optimum use of materials, for easier and more efficient fabrication by window manufacturers.An installation depth of 74 mm ensures excellent heat and sound insulationLarge main chamber for large steel stiffening elementsEfficient use of material in the profile geometry saves resources and thus helps the environmentOnly one stiffening steel necessary for frames, sashes and mullionsOption of improved room climate and greater living comfort with the patented ventilation system GECCO for a controlled exchange between inside and outside airAvailable in a wide selection of acrylcolor colours and (wood grain) decor foils.
GEALAN S8000 IQ five chamber profile
- Excellent stability thanks to large steel stiffening elements in the frame and sash
- Easy to clean, thanks to a generously large frame rebate
- Available in either flush design with a double-bevelled glazing bead, or semi-flush design with round glazing beads
Particular attention was paid to profile stability when developing the S 8000 IQ system. The main chambers for the steel stiffening element were therefore made corresponding large.
The result is very high flexural rigidity of the standard stiffening elements, which in turn benefits the profile stability. This opens the door for the construction of large elements, and also allows window manufacturers to meet specific demands for large windows.
- The maximum height of the window elements is determined by the window width and the resulting overall surface area.
- When windows are large, the window elements are subject to high forces.
- Stable steel stiffening elements ensure high flexural rigidity and allow the construction of large windows.